The administration has put in place multi-tier security around each polling booth to ensure that the voters are able to come out without any hassle.
Many business owners, entrepreneurs, and even veteran marketers devise their strategy for the New Year starting in January. I’m here to make a case for developing your 2021 marketing strategy now, or more specifically, throughout the last quarter of the year.
7 steps to develop your 2021 marketing strategy
Developing your 2021 marketing strategy doesn’t have to be done at once. Check out these seven steps to follow.
- Assess your 2020 goals.
- Confirm your marketing and business objective alignment.
- Redefine your audience (or not).
- Find the best performing content.
- Repurpose and update existing content and campaigns.
- Determine what new channels and tactics to test.
- Ensure authenticity in your messaging.
When Q3 ends, we’re typically focused on holiday campaigns, hitting year-end goals, maybe wrapping up financials for taxes, not to mention our personal obligations. Planning 2021 marketing might be low on the list. However, it’s the perfect time to start strategizing … Read the rest